- 1 cucumber
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 8-10 leaves fresh basil
- 1/2 log fresh mozzarella
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- *optional* balsamic glaze
1. Spiralize cucumber with blade A, thickly. Slice into manageable pieces and add to a bowl.
2 Large dice tomatoes and add to the same bowl as cucumber.
3. Chiffonade basil leaves and slice mozzarella into 1/2” chunks, add to bowl.
4. Add salt, pepper, and olive oil to taste and stir. Eat right away or refrigerate for later use.
5. *optional* drizzle with balsamic when ready to serve.