AirFryer Zoodle Shrimp Scampi
- 1 Medium/Large Zucchini
- 3 tbsp unsalted Butter
- Fresh Cilantro to Taste
- Handful of Garlic Cloves I love garlic so I tend to add a lot
- Lemon/Lime juice to taste
- Cooking Sherry/Wine of Choice I didn't have white wine on hand
- Optional Spices/Herbs of Choice I like well spiced food and usually go off script based on my taste buds at that moment
- Pinch Rosemary fresh/dried
- Pinch Cumin
- Pinch Thyme
- Sea Salt to Taste
- 10-14 Per-Cooked Frozen Shrimp tails removed
- 1 Small Red Onion
1. In an Oven Safe Dish (I used my Airfryer Cake Pan), cooked/melt butter, garlic, cilantro, onion, herbs/spices, splashes of lime/lemon juice and sherry at 400 degrees for 5 mins. Monitor melting process may take less time #Yeah_AirfryerLife.
2. Inspiralize zucchini (remember to cut so you don't have endless zoodles).
3. Toss zoodles and per-cooked shrimp in butter sauce (Attempt to have most of the shrimp covered by the zoodles so they don't become rubbery).
4. Airfry for 10-12 mins at 400 degrees, stirring every few mins.